Friday, April 11, 2008

5.35 Miles Today and I'd like A BOB Yak Trailer


5.35 miles rode for april 11th. Rode to work and back with a stop at the grocery store to cram a few things into my backpack. Sure wish I had a BOB Trailer. I could carry alot of shizz in it. It was a nice day out today. For the year so far I've gone only about 153 miles but I'm going to run on a ficsal year. I will track my daily mileage and keep track of it here.
I could not find my digital camera this morning but I will continue to look for it so I can share pictures of my urban riding. I highly recommend ou always carry a small digital camera with you because you never know what you may find that is interesting or amusing.
Here in my town of Twin Falls Idaho we have the Perrine bridge. The Perrine bridge is the ONLY bridge in the world where it is LEGAL to B.A.S.E. Jump year round with no permit. I'm not a BASE jumper but I do like to hang out down there and talk to the jumpers in the summertime. I will definitely share some pics later in the year. We get BASE jumpers from all over the world come to little old Twin Falls Idaho just to jump off our bridge.
I got a whole list of bike topics I'm going to cover eventually. We also have Shoshone Falls here. I'll ride out there this summer and share the pics also. My favorite thing about Twin Falls may be the fact that this is where Evel Knevel attempted to jump the canyon. I'll get pics of the jump site which is still there but is just a dirt jump/mound now.

No comments: